Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception was uploaded on October 4, 2017 at 11:50 am. It is published at the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception is tagged with Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception, Wedding, Invitation, Wording, For, Reception..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception have 5 attachments including Reception Only Invitation Wording, Wedding Reception Invitation Wording And Get Inspiration To Create The Wedding Invitation Design Of Your Dreams 12, Wedding Reception Invitation Wording To Design Your Own Wedding Invitation In Delightful Styles. 151120166, Wedding Reception Invitation Wording And The Invitations Of The Wedding To The Party Sketch With Cool Idea 10, Reception Information Wording. Below are the pictures:
In choosing a Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception for possibly a friend or somebody sometimes a more thinking and also wearing are able to get wedding items that complement the conditions. Because of the dizziness occasionally we shall basically offer money simply because of being unsure of things to provide the person something.
For art lovers lovers. Nothing is remarkable for wedding couples who adore craft when finding a present of present seats, show tickets / music / rings / performers of the favorite. When receiving gifts mentioned above, they'll experience satisfied. You just find out who the group, singer, performing arts preferred external bridal couple. This citation is a gift within the form of a special present for them and become ready to make them into a honeymoon.
But are you aware that sometimes possibly the bridal couple wants to get presents of products from relatives or good friends as items from relatives and buddies have become memorable for the pair's wedding. Here are in selecting a Wedding Invitation Wording For Reception some methods that could accomplish you.