This blog post of Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals was uploaded at October 4, 2017 at 11:50 am. It is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals is tagged with Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals, Wedding, Invitation, Envelope, Seals..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Envelopeen•ve•lope (en′və lōp′, än′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a flat paper container, as for a letter or thin package, usually having a gummed flap or other means of closure.
- something that envelops;
a wrapper, integument, or surrounding cover.
- a surrounding or enclosing structure, as a corolla or an outer membrane.
- [Geom.]a curve or surface tangent to each member of a set of curves or surfaces.
- (of a modulated carrier wave) a curve connecting the peaks of a graph of the instantaneous value of the electric or magnetic component of the carrier wave as a function of time.
- the fabric structure enclosing the gasbag of an aerostat.
- the gasbag itself.
- the airtight glass or metal housing of a vacuum tube.Also, envelop.
- the technical limits within which an aircraft or electronic system may be safely operated.
- push the envelope, to stretch the limits, as of technological advance, social propriety, etc.
Sealsseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals have 5 photos , they are What's More, Sara Has Seals For Your Thank You Cards, And Tags Your Favours, Plus A Lovely Line In Giraffes. Find Yet More Envelope Stickers In Once Upon ., 100pcs Transparent Wedding Envelope Seal Stickers 1.4x0.9\, 100pcs Silver Foil Wedding Envelope Seal Stickers 1.0\, 17 Best Images About Wax Seals I Like On Pinterest | Wax Seal Stamp, Sealing Wax And Seals, Ideas Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals Diy Wedding Invitations Phase 1 1. Following are the images:
Makes males under pressure for selecting Wedding Invitation Envelope Seals would you not occasionally take a while. Since there are a few things that need your focus consequently, it will take you in a marriage group. Well, listed here are on selecting a wedding ring man four tips.
Change with Personality. Related layout or design a ring with somebody else's persona may be one alternative. As an example, a guy that prefers anything classic to become right to use a silver or silver and has a humble personality ring. So it looks straightforward and classic in addition, the style of the ring can be produced ordinary.
Change the Style Guys Such. First thing in choosing males a wedding band you should do is really a a wedding ring to adjust the product with the man's type. You're able to complement the band product having career or a passion they are doing. As an example, if the guys who possess a difficult occupation while in the outdoors or appreciate activities including nature that is extreme, it's better never to use gemstones. This could result in lost or ruined jewels.