Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds was published at October 4, 2017 at 11:50 am. It is posted at the Wedding Ring category. Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds is tagged with Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds, Sterling, Silver, Wedding, Bands, With, Diamonds..
Sterlingster•ling (stûr′ling),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting British money: The sterling equivalent is#
- (of silver) having the standard fineness of 0.925.
- made of silver of this fineness: a sterling teapot.
- thoroughly excellent: a man of sterling worth.
- British currency.
- the standard of fineness for gold and silver coin in the United Kingdom, 0.91666 for gold and 0.500 for silver.
- Also called ster′ling sil′ver. silver having a fineness of 0.925, now used esp. in the manufacture of table utensils, jewelry, etc.
- manufactured articles of sterling silver.
- sterling flatware.
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Diamondsdia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds have 7 attachments including Sterling-silver-wedding-bands-mens-diamond-ring-034ct_2 ., Personalized Sterling Silver Mens Diamond Accent Name Wedding Band - Walmart.com, Classic Heart Diamond Wedding Ring On Sterling Silver, Made Of Sterling Silver, This Band Is A Timeless And Favorite Choice Among Our Mens Wedding Jewelry. Featuring A Modern Sleek Design, The Sterling Silver ., Sterling Silver Mens Diamond Wedding Band Ring 0 03 Cttw Brilliant Cut 1 4 Inch. Ag010mb Jpg, Sterling-silver-wedding-bands-mens-diamond-ring-034ct_1 ., Men Diamond Wedding Ring Band For Him In Sterling Silver.. Here are the pictures:
Occasion that was conventional themed wedding. Along with Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds, there is likewise a wedding party or black tie formal kept during the night. To get a concept party like this, dark dress may generally deserve to be charged. Nevertheless, you must always wear an attire that is dark with parts that are lengthy. However, you may also don a black gown with knee-length based on your benefit.
Likewise, a few simple suggestions to use a Sterling Silver Wedding Bands With Diamonds while joining a wedding. As well as beauty and luxury's remarkable facet, it fits cause you to look gorgeous and worn costume that is black for each and every body-shape.
The celebration in the beach or seaside wedding. The wedding party was given that most are held on the beach or seaside wedding. Generally, girls can pick brightly colored clothes. As blowing wind nevertheless, there's anything really classy while carrying a black outfit while attending a marriage on the beach when the costume somewhat flutter. In selecting a dress for a beach wedding party, the important thing is a substance that is lightweight.